Casey has two adjustable straps for a snug fit, making it an excellent choice for anyone suffering from bunions, hammertoes, or any other condition that may require a little stretch in the shoe's forefoot.
- Features a removable footbed and removable spacer. For a looser fit, remove the spacer or remove both the spacer and footbed to accommodate your custom orthotic.
- The footbed that comes with the shoes has an anatomically correct contour with arch support.
- Upper is a combination of synthetic leather and stretchable spandex.
- Midsole is a firm but shock-absorbent EVA foam.
- Rubber outsole has been designed with a wide heel to provide stability and is slip resistant and non-marking.
- A nylon and fiberglass composite shank together with a reinforced heel counter helps further promote stability.
HCPCS Code A5500