Jackson Boots for Men
A boot for all seasons, Jackson features a water-resistant full grain leather upper, leather collar lining, and moisture-wicking Trek-Dry vamp lining. The blucher style allows for an adjustable fit to accommodate all foot types.
- Midsole features our exclusive Foot Cradle Technology (F.C.T.).
- Widths available in medium, wide, and extra wide.
- Gel shock pads in the forefoot further enhance comfort.
- Carbon rubber outsole provides excellent grip and durability.
- Wide stance and rocker profile reduce the risk of tripping and allow for smooth comfortable strides.
- Removable footbed has a contoured surface.
- A foam spacer beneath the footbed can be removed to accommodate orthotics or customization.
- A thermoplastic component in the heel stabilizes and supports the foot while a full-length compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot.
- Midfoot is reinforced with a nylon and fiberglass shank that stiffens the midfoot while still allowing for just the right of amount of torsional flexion.
HCPCS Code A5500