Jimmie is a full grain leather shoe with tennis styling. Genuine suede trim on the toe and quarter give this shoe a sporty "sneaker" look but we haven't piled on a lot of unnecessary "tech" features - this is a shoe for relaxing and walking, not for winning Wimbledon, although you just might.
- Midsole is made of EPR foam for a resilient feel and excellent support.
- Outsole pads are slip-resistant gum rubber.
- Removable footbed is made of two densities of EVA foam - the heel cup is more rigid to stabilize the heel, while the forefoot is softer for a cushy feel and flexibility where you need it.
- Footbed and vamp linings are both Trek-Dry, a moisture wicking fabric.
- Removable spacer underneath the footbed can be customized or removed to allow extra space for an orthotic.
- A nylon and fiberglass composite shank completes the package.
HCPCS Code A5500